is no longer available. Call Brenspeed's sale line for
replacement product information. 574-594-9559
This is the SAME engine used in the Brenspeed 2013 ROUSH Supercharged Mustang GT!!
Ford Racing's 5.0L Mustang "Aluminator" crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver big power.
Unlike the factory 5.0L engine, the "Aluminator" is built with low compression forged pistons and H-beam connecting rods to meet the demands of forced induction.
* Fits 2011-2012 Mustang GT
* 5.0L (302 cubic inches)
* 9.5:1 compression ratio for supercharged applications (nominal)
* Mahle Hard Anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
* Manley H-beam connecting rods with ARP bolts
* Lightweight aluminum cylinder block, part no: M-6010-A50L4V, features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
* Large rear sump oil pan with 8qt capacity features optimized oil drainback and windage tray to control oil and improve high-rpm performance
* Tuned composite Mustang GT intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body
* Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction with Boss Valve Springs, M-6513-M50BR
* Includes manual transmission engine harness, 6-bolt pressure plate flywheel and pilot bearing
* Front Cover is modified for Ford Racing Supercharger Kits: M-6066-MGT23TD, M-6066-MGT23PTD
* Includes colder, heat range zero (0) spark plugs for supercharging, part no: M-12405-M50
* Includes Ford Racing oil filter, part no: M-6731-FL820
* Vehicle harness and PCM not included. Use Ford Racing wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-A504V designed for street rod/project car installation.
* Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
* Remote Mount Filter Adapter M-6881-M50 available for applications requiring oil filter relocation
* Engine mount bosses and bellhousing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines.
* NOTE: Due to 9.5:1 compression ratio, custom tuning is required for optimum performance
* Shown with optional 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit, Part No: M-9680-M50