Mustang Driveshaft Safety Loop , from
ROUSH®, provides additional safety with your vehicle when making hard
The Driveshaft Safety Loop will help to keep your driveshaft
from shooting out and causing injury and other damage should a part of the
drivetrain break (such as a universal joint).
This part is made with
heavy duty construction to stand up to severe applications and is made in the
The ROUSH Drivetrain Safety Loop is a unique bolt-in design which
uses existing hardware to attach to the vehicle. No drilling is required for
This product fits 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GTs.
has developed its Competition line of parts after extensive engineering and real
world testing in its own drag racing cars. At the drag Stripe, the parts were
subjected to the incredible torque and demanding stress loads of drag racing,
and the heavy duty construction of each component was proven to stand up under
these severe competitive applications. Each of the ROUSH Competition Parts has
been developed for long-term durability.
- Mustang Driveshaft Safety Loop
- Helps to retain driveshaft should a part of the driveshaft fail
- Upgrades the safety of your vehicle for racing applications
- Heavy duty construction to stand up to severe stress
- Uses existing hardware to attach to vehicle
- No drilling required
- Track tested for long-term durability
- Covered by the ROUSH®Competition Parts Warranty
- Fits 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GTs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Part #401876